Treatment of personal data
WWW.RECUBIK.COM (hereinafter the Web) is owned by UBICACIÓN REMOTA DE CONTENIDOS, SL with NIF B67319798 (hereinafter the Owner) with address at C/ Serra del Montsec 44 Entre Suelo 1- Barcelona and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the website WWW.RECUBIK.COM the privacy of your data is important. We thank you, therefore, for the trust you have placed in us. In this respect, WWW.RECUBIK.COM has taken several measures at physical, electronic and procedural level in order to guarantee your privacy, preserving, also, your personal information. We also guarantee that your data will be treated in accordance with the terms provided by the current legislation on privacy and protection of personal data and, in particular, according to the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council – General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) – and implementing regulations on privacy and data protection, including national legislation complementary to the GDPR.
INFORMATIVE CLAUSE ON DATA PROTECTION.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
Personal data is information that can be used to identify you directly or indirectly. This data includes anonymous information linked to information that can directly or indirectly identify you. Personal data does not include data that has been specified as anonymous or aggregated data from which we are not permitted to identify you, either in combination with other information or in any other way.
Below is a description of the types of personal data we may collect and how we may use it:
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
We inform you that UBICACION REMOTA DE CONTENIDOS SL (hereinafter, “RECUBIK.”), with address at Serra del Montsec 44 is responsible for the processing of your personal data. You can contact our data protection officer at the postal address indicated or at the following email address: email@example.com
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS ABOUT YOU, HOW WE HAVE COLLECTED IT AND WHY WE PROCESS IT
The personal data that will be processed will be the corporate contact data provided to RECUBIK in order to manage the commercial or contractual relationships that the company, entity or organization for which you work or collaborate has maintained or currently maintains with RECUBIK. Likewise, RECUBIK will also process your personal data to send you information, by electronic means, about the activities and services that RECUBIK carries out for the promotion of business competitiveness, the promotion of internationalization, innovation and the attraction of productive business investment in all its aspects.
WHY WE MAY PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The processing of your personal data is legitimate for the following reasons:
- The processing of your data is necessary for the performance of the contractual relationship between RECUBIK and the entity or company you work for or represent.
- The need to take pre-contractual measures or to execute the contract in which you or the entity you represent.
- The fulfillment of the purposes of promotion, promotion and development of the company.
- Providing, improving and developing our products and services: we use personal data to help us provide, improve and develop our products, services and advertising. This includes the use of personal data for purposes such as data analysis, research. Such processing is based on our legitimate interest in providing products and services to you and for business continuity. If you enter a contest or other promotion, we may use the personal data you provide to administer those programs. Some of these activities have additional rules, which may contain more details about how we use personal data, so please read those rules carefully before participating.
- Communicating with you: Subject to your prior express consent, we may use personal data to send you marketing communications related to RECUBIK’s own products and services to communicate with you about your account or transactions and to inform you about our policies and terms. If you no longer wish to receive email communications for marketing purposes, please contact us to unsubscribe. We may also use your information to process and respond to your requests when you contact us.
- To provide you with personalized advertising and services: subject to your prior express consent, we may use your personal data to personalize your experience with our products and services, on third-party websites and applications and to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
ASSIGNMENTS TO THIRD PARTIES, INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS AND AUTOMATED DECISIONS
RECUBIK may provide your personal data to public administrations (such as the Tax Agency, the Social Security, the authority in the labor field), for the strict compliance of the legal obligations to which RECUBIK is subject due to its activity.
Likewise, RECUBIK informs you that your personal data may be transferred to service providers that RECUBIK has contracted, in order to develop its mission to promote the competitiveness of the business sector and its presence and interrelation in international markets.
We also inform you that RECUBIK has contracted services from technology providers located in third countries. These suppliers have been hired by RECUBIK to obtain the services that are necessary for the development of its activities and have subscribed with RECUBIK the confidentiality and data treatment contracts required by the regulations, applying the necessary guarantees and safeguards to preserve your privacy.
Under no circumstances, RECUBIK will assign or transfer your personal data to other companies or entities different from those indicated in this section of “International assignments and transfers” without your prior consent.
For more information about the guarantees of your privacy, you can contact the data protection delegate, through the postal and e-mail addresses indicated.
Links to Third Party Web Sites and Services
Our websites, products and services may contain links or the ability to access third-party websites, products and services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by those third parties, nor are we responsible for the information or content contained in their products and services. This Privacy Statement applies solely to data collected by us through our products and services. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any third party before proceeding to use their websites, products or services.
HOW LONG WE WILL STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be kept as long as your relationship with RECUBIK is maintained and after the audit of this relationship for any reason during the legal statute of limitations that may apply.
Once your relationship with RECUBIK has ended, your data will be processed for the sole purpose of accrediting the fulfillment of RECUBIK’s legal or contractual obligations. At the end of these periods of limitation, your data will be deleted.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability, limitation and/or opposition to processing by contacting the data protection officer at the postal and e-mail addresses indicated.
- Cookie Usage Policy
In compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 LSSI, the Web will only use data storage and retrieval devices (‘Cookies’) when the user has given consent to do so, in accordance with what is indicated in the pop-up window of the user’s browser when accessing the Web for the first time and in the following other terms and conditions that every user should be aware of.
Our Cookies Policy aims to help you understand the use we make of cookies, the purpose of the cookies used, as well as the possible options available to the user to manage them. The published policy is subject to periodic updates.
What options can I take?
It is possible to perform the following actions:
Accept cookies: The warning will no longer be displayed when accessing any page of the Store.
Modify your cookie settings: You can delete cookies from the Web and modify the configuration of your navigation. However, this will not prevent the cookie warning from being displayed when you access the website again.
What is a cookie?
A “Cookie” is a small text file that a website stores in the user’s browser. Cookies facilitate the use and navigation of a web page and are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services.
Thus, for example, they are used to manage the user’s session (reducing the number of times you must enter the password), or to adapt the contents of the web to your preferences, among other facilities.
More information at http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie_%28inform%C3%A1tica%29
What types of cookies do we use?
- Depending on who manages them: Own cookies: are those that are sent to your browser from our equipment or web domains and from which the requested service is provided. Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to your browser from a computer or web domain that we do not manage, but a collaborating entity such as Google Analytics.
- Depending on the time they are active: Session Cookies: are those that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none remains on your device. Persistent cookies: are those that remain on your device and our website reads them each time you make a new visit. These cookies stop working after a specific date.
- Depending on their purpose: Technical cookies: they are those that improve navigation and the proper functioning of our website. Customization Cookies: these are those that allow access to the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria. They serve, for example, to choose the language of the web analysis Cookies: are those that allow to measure and statistically analyze the use made of the service provided. They are used, for example, to know who visits the website.
Cookies we use:
|uvc||1 day.||Share web content on social networks via Addtoany and perform web analytics with Google Analytics. These
cookies collect information about user activity and not personally identifiable information. Information about the origin of
visits, keywords, browser used, etc. This information is used to distinguish users.
|__utmz_ga_gat||6 months.2 years10 minutes|
|ipinfo||6 months.||Advertising analytics with Media6degrees.cookies collect information about users when using the social media button to share web content.|
Third party service providers in our domain:
Google Analitics. It is a software application of Google Inc. for web analytics. The cookies used collect anonymous data on user navigation on the web in order to know the origin of the visits, the number of times they have visited the web, the keywords used, and other statistical data. More information at http://www.google.com/analytics/
Modify your cookie settings.
You can restrict, block or delete Web cookies by configuring your browser preferences. Likewise, you can activate the option of private navigation by which your browser stops storing the navigation history, your secret passwords, cookies and other information of the pages you visit.
In each browser the configuration of the cookies is different, the function of “Help” will show you how to do it, nevertheless we indicate the direct links of the main browsers on the configuration of the cookies.
Direct links to the main browsers on the subject:
Finally, please note that blocking cookies may affect all or some functionality of the website.